Scheduling Trips and Other Details
To schedule a trip with HEB Transit:
- Get an HEB Transit Pass from a participating agency. Click here for a list of agencies.
- Call the phone number on your pass at least 48 hours prior to your trip. Reservations are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Identify yourself as an HEB Transit customer.
You will need to supply this information to schedule a ride:
- Phone number
- Transit Pass number (located in lower left-hand corner of your pass)
- Date and time of your requested trip
- Departure address
- Destination address
- Purpose of trip (e.g. work, childcare, etc.)
- Total number of passengers (include your dependent children, if applicable)
- Time of return trip, if needed
The day before your trip, a scheduler will call or text you to confirm your appointment and provide an approximate pick-up time.
The vehicle may arrive up to 15 minutes before or after your scheduled pick-up time, so keep this in mind when you are scheduling your ride. On the day of the trip, have $3.00 cash or your pass and be ready for the vehicle’s arrival.
Rules of the Road
- You will pay a $3.00 cash fare for each one way trip you complete, so you will pay a total of $6.00 for a round-trip. If you are an adult with dependent children, they may accompany you for no additional cost.
- Children age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can schedule several trips at a time as far as two weeks in advance
- If you need to cancel a trip, please call as soon as possible, but no later than 3:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled pick-up time, or HEB Transit will record it as a no-show.
- Repeated no-shows will result in suspension of service.
- Trips are provided according to space availability.
- Trips are for work and work-related activities only. This includes riding to work, job interviews, training, education, childcare, etc.
- Riders are not allowed to eat, drink or smoke in the vehicle.
- HEB Transit reserves the right to suspend, deny or terminate service to anyone at its sole discretion.