HEB Transit Oversight Committee
The HEB Transit Oversight Committee is the guiding force behind this transportation service. Members of the committee meet once a month at various locations within Hurst, Euless and Bedford. Members of the committee are responsible for:
- Develop strategic vision
- Develop scope and scale of program
- Monitor and evaluate results
- Recommend any/all changes, service levels, expansion, etc
- Raise funds
- Develop implement marketing program
If you have a passion for business development and building relationships in the community, please call project chair Henry DelCastillo at 817-946-7200 or email him at email@example.com.
Become a Sponsor
HEB Transit is an important community service that depends on local support for the program’s enduring success. With sustained partnership and collaboration from stakeholders and advocates, HEB Transit will continue to offer safe, reliable transportation within the community, and empower individuals to attain greater self-sufficiency and independence.
You can support HEB Transit by donation or by volunteering at one of the sponsors shown in the list at the bottom of this page. For details about partnering with HEB Transit, call project chair Henry DelCastillo at 817-946-7200 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEB Transit Sponsors
Click on a sponsor below to be directed to their website:
- Catholic Charities of Fort Worth
- City of Bedford
- City of Euless
- City of Hurst
- Mission Central
- NEED (Northeast Emergency Distribution) East
- St. John the Apostle Catholic Church
- St. Michael Catholic Church/Christian Connection
- St. Vincent’s Episcopal Cathedral Church
- 6 Stones Mission Network
- Tarrant County
- United Memorial Christian Church
- United Way of Tarrant County
HEB Transit is a partnership between United Way of Tarrant County and the North Central Texas Council of Governments.